Security & Compliance
Let us address security issues so you to focus on business development
Core's Managed IT Security Services
The cybersecurity landscape is evolving very quickly, with new threats and vulnerabilities appearing every day. To make sure their data is secure, businesses must navigate these security risks and detect threats as early as possible, while still letting teams work remotely and flexibly.
These challenges can leave IT departments of any size exposed; but yours doesn’t have to be one of them. Core’s comprehensive Security as a Service offering addresses these issues and lets you focus on business development instead of security concerns.
Click on one of the options below to learn more about our managed services or to contact us.
Integrated IT security service
- Protect your entire Office 365 environment with our managed security services
- We can secure your mobile devices to protect against data leaks, provide information and rights management so that only the right people can access your systems, and offer cyber security solutions to protect against the latest online threats
- Core’s Security as a Service also covers compliance, with a full GDPR assessment available to help you comply in this vital area
Managed IT security support and assistance
- Our Managed Services department already provides fast, efficient support to more than 30,000 users of our Aurora platform around the world
- Your users are guaranteed help when they need it
- Security is enhanced using Microsoft’s Secure Productive Enterprise E5 cloud-based and endpoint security services
- Compliance is also fully covered by Core’s service
- We recognise that companies face an increasing burden in this area, especially regarding General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- The compliance tools we offer include a full GDPR assessment with recommendations
Core's Managed IT Security Benefits
✓ 24/7 Support – Get instant help at any time of day with our IT support which is available 24/7, 365 days a year.
✓ Multilingual support – Our Managed IT Service support is multilingual to help teams which are located around the world, not just in English-speaking countries
✓ Server support – Core can support your servers whether they are located on-premise or hosted in the cloud via Microsoft Azure
✓ Microsoft Office 365 support – Additional support is available for Microsoft Office 365 and the Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS)
✓ Proactive patching – Core’s Managed IT Service provides proactive patching and security monitoring on all desktops and servers, so you are protected against newly discovered vulnerabilities as soon as possible
✓ Cloud-hosted service desk – Enjoy access to a cloud-hosted service desk system which lets your users check the status of issues and queries
Managed IT Security FAQ
Your network is monitored 24x7 using cutting-edge security software to detect security risks at the earliest opportunity and give you the threat intelligence you need to develop a security strategy that works for your organisation.
Yes, you can outsource as much or as little of your IT security as you like. Core offers a managed firewall service in addition to the managed security services outlined above.
The cost of managed security services depends on what you choose to outsource. Core’s IT security services can be tailored to suit the exact needs of your organisation.
Outsourcing IT security could give your organisation better protection and more robust security measures than keeping it in-house. Core’s managed security services give you round the clock monitoring and threat detection, including zero-day threats, so you can be confident your IT infrastructure is protected at all times.
We use the most current security software and our team of experts are also there to provide support at any time of the day or night.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of your cybersecurity with Core, contact us today.