Organise your company's knowledge for easy access and sharing
Core’s Knowledge Management solution captures the output of your everyday work, stores it in a logical structure using a rule-driven taxonomy and makes it easily retrievable so that knowledge can be shared throughout your organisation. In a nutshell, our knowledge management solution lets you capture the good stuff and share it.
We keep your information architecture simple but comprehensive enough to add value, and make sure it’s governed in the right way so that data is consistently classified and easy to find. Our knowledge management solution also lets you find relevant people in your organisation quickly and easily.
Resolve your data retrieval issues
- We identify and understand your current pain points around searching and retrieving data and information
- We architect and build a solution that fits perfectly with the way you work
Well governed taxonomy
- A governed taxonomy grows with you and stays clean no matter how many files you store
- A clearly defined knowledge management strategy means you can be self-sufficient going forward
Gold-standard document management
- Single source of truth means no duplication of content; one file, one place, accessible to everyone
- Gold-standard document management; all files are relevant and anything out of date can be removed or archived
Core's Knowledge Management Benefits
✓ Fast, intuitive, intelligent search
✓ Provides users with a single source of truth
✓ Consistency for data/document structure and classification
✓ User confidence in the quality of search results
✓ Ensures ongoing relevance and quality of documents
✓ Stable framework that can continue to grow with your knowledge management strategy
Knowledge Management FAQ
Core’s knowledge management solution captures the output of your work, organises it in a logical, accessible structure and lets you share these outputs with each other.
Core will identify the pain points you currently experience around searching, retrieving and sharing information then architect a solution to resolve these issues, so you can share and store data and documents more efficiently.
The cost of our knowledge management solution varies depending on the level of customisation you need, and the amount of content you need to migrate. We also provide an out-of-the-box solution which can help you keep costs down.
The time scale for knowledge management projects varies depending on how complex your knowledge management needs are. If you would like to discuss your requirements, contact the Core team today; we would be delighted to help!