Managed hosting for your business on dedicated infrastructure
If you’re looking for a truly versatile IT environment that can be scaled up and down when you need, our managed hosting service will fit around your exact requirements. This solution combines Aurora, our cloud-based identity and access management platform, with access to our IT infrastructure pools and secure datacentres.
With no commitment locking you in, you’re free to scale your IT resources on an 'as needed' basis, to keep costs at a minimum. This solution is also a great way to seamlessly extend your current IT infrastructure.
Cost Effective, Flexible Managed Hosting
- Avoid capital expenditure and keep operational expenditure under control
- We can deploy new systems and applications on our infrastructure, removing the need for up-front investment on servers and other equipment
- We make it easy for you to scale up and down
- Additional resources can be quickly deployed
- No 'lock in' commitment means there’s no cost penalty if you decide to reduce the level of service or capacity you require
Core's Managed Hosting Benefits
✓ 24/7 Support – Get instant help at any time of day with our IT support which is available 24/7, 365 days a year.
✓ Multilingual support – Our Manged IT Service support is multilingual to help teams which are located around the world, not just in English-speaking countries
✓ Server support – Core can support your servers whether they are located on-premise or hosted in the cloud via Microsoft Azure
✓ Microsoft Office 365 support – Additional support is available for Microsoft Office 365 and the Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS)
✓ Proactive patching – Core’s Managed IT Service provides proactive patching and security monitoring on all desktops and servers, so you are protected against newly discovered vulnerabilities as soon as possible
✓ Cloud-hosted service desk – Enjoy access to a cloud-hosted service desk system which lets your users check the status of issues and queries