Core is delighted to announce that Aziz Rajab-Ali, Head of Operational Support at the Royal College of Ophthalmologists, will be giving a customer presentation as part of a packed agenda at Core’s upcoming half-day seminar, ‘CRM for Membership: Recruit and Retain’.
To see if your current technology is holding you back from driving new member acquisition and maintaining retention levels, try the checklist below.
- Can you easily create target marketing lists that auto-update based on criteria?
- Can you gain actionable insight from a single view of a member? Can you successfully nurture interested non-members to join?
- Can you manage events without spreadsheets? Can you offer online joining self-service?
- Can you see dashboards in your system reporting in real time on your results against your objectives?
- Can you send a compelling email campaign with dynamic content tailored to individual interests?
- Can you see the effectiveness of each marketing campaign so you know what to improve next time?
If not, Core’s seminar will demonstrate how you can achieve these aims, giving real life examples from the case study of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists.
Aziz Rajab-Ali biography:
Aziz has worked in the not for profit sector all his career, in higher education and humanitarian aid. He has always worked with databases to varying degrees and, at Birkbeck College, had some significant administrative responsibilities. He has seen how databases have moved from just holding data about students, customers and donors to becoming powerful marketing tools. He first became aware of the term “CRM” about seven years ago and, in 2014, oversaw the development and roll out of Core’s Microsoft Dynamics CRM based implementation at the Royal College of Ophthalmologists. He has gained considerable satisfaction in seeing a system being launched where the staff have essentially been the architects. The CRM is changing working practices and culture across departments for the better and the ambition is to ensure that the College exploits its long term investment to the full.
Aziz will share his story and give advice based his experience at the event on 18 September 2015.
You can book your free place here.