On Friday March 3rd we had the pleasure of gathering some of the most relevant membership professionals within the sector to introduce the new features of Dynamics 365 and highlight the benefits of Core’s Membership solution. As part of the seminar, Core were delighted to welcome NetXtra and ARCA – The Asbestos Removal Contractors Association to speak and share their insights.
What was covered?
Core opened the seminar by inviting all attendees to discuss what challenges they are currently facing, giving our team a better understanding of their needs so we could address them throughout the session.
We demonstrated Core’s membership platform utilising Dynamics 365 and how it can be used to answer many of the membership challenges faced by the attendees.
What did attendees learn?
- How to grow your database by turning inbound emails into new leads/members and tracking emails in order to register all activity related to your leads/members.
- How you can manage member events
- Hidden and very useful benefits that Dynamics 365 offers to speed up the data searching process across the CRM system.
- How to integrate social media analytics into your CRM dashboard so you get a complete overview of how and what your members are saying on all social media platforms.
- How ARCA counted on Core to improve their CRM system in order to sync the different systems and data to better manage their membership platform.
- How NetXtra showed the benefits of website integration for member engagement.
“NetXtra’s presentation showed how much useful information can now be gained from user interaction within the website, adding another level of insight to the integration between CRM and your website” David Jennaway, MVP and Head CRM Architect at Core.
Steve Sadley, CEO at ARCA, explained the challenges they faced and how the solved these by implementing Core’s CRM solution. Four of the key reasons for his choice were:
Better synchronisation between different systems to avoid and overlap in data.
- The new system was a powerful way to analyse data using filtered views to slice data.
- Unbeatable price.
- Very competent training provided by the Core’s team.
David Jennaway added “It was great to have a past customer describe their CRM solution and its benefits from their perspective, and to hear Steve describe the same key aspects of a successful CRM implementation.’
One of the features that membership bodies were most interested in was Core’s modules which personalise the CRM platform giving the user a more exclusive navigation experience. With one of the key take ways that having a future-proof system is vital. One of the additional highlights of the seminar was the knowledge delivered of our MVP, David Jennaway, who answered questions throughout the day around the best way to maximise the potential of Dynamics 365.
The seminar allows a high level of interaction and having our team of experts on site to answer any of your questions is a bonus, so why not take advantage and sign up toour next event.
For further information please contact our team.