Transform, Engage, Accelerate: The path to technology enabled public service transformation
10th March 2015, Rowley Mile Conference Centre, Newmarket Racecourse, Newmarket CB8 0TF
The public sector has experienced flat or falling budgets in all areas in recent years, and this is set to continue. In high spend, high demand areas social care has seen deep cuts, and the NHS budget has remained more or less frozen.
Working with key partners, this exclusive event will look at the pivotal role of technology in helping to create 21st century public services in the East of England: cost-effective and sustainable for the future, but also faster and more responsive to people’s needs.
Aimed at senior leaders within the public sector in the East of England the event will showcase how technology-based public services can:
- provide an affordable and sustainable solution to some of the challenges of these times of austerity, especially in high cost, high demand areas.
- transform our ability to collaborate with citizens, reducing the individual cost of engagement whilst enabling a faster and personalised response.
- produce a vast amount of valuable insight on citizen behaviour and preferences to inform resource allocation and prioritisation.
As well as keynote presentations from leading thinkers on digital innovation in public services, there will a technology village showcasing the latest advances and a series of demonstrations of some of the latest technology, innovations and approaches, enabling attendees to gain a head start on adapting to a fast-changing world.
The event will:
Explore the debate on how technology can help manage future demand for services, particularly in high spend areas such as adult social care and health
Explore how technology is transforming the way citizens and business are consuming information and services, collaborating and co-creating.
Discuss how the public sector in the East of England can collaborate more with local businesses, universities and corporate partners to deliver better services.
Provide a networking opportunity for senior decision makers to leave connected and inspired.
- Local Government officers: Leaders, Cabinet members/Committee Chairs, Elected members on HWBs, Chief Executives, Directors of Service – Public Health, Children’s Services, Adult Social Care, Environment and Transport, Finance, Commissioners, Heads of Service
- Health: CCG Chief Executives, CCG Chairs, NHS Local Area Team Lead officers, Eastern Academic Health Science officers, Clinical Senates, Trusts/ Acute sector, Public Health England
- Police: Police and Crime Commissioners, Chief Constables
- Other sectors: University Vice-Chancellors
If you would like further information or would like to meet us at the event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org