- This event has passed.
Dynamics 365 for Membership
Core will hold a seminar on Dynamics 365 for Membership, on 14th February 2019. In our morning seminar, we will explore how Core’s Membership platform can help organisations like yours to better engage with its members. The session will feature diverse case studies based on projects which Core has successfully implemented to meet this goal.
Core offers Dynamics 365 to a wide range of organisations, and we have extensive experience in delivering these solutions for membership bodies, as well as the government and financial sectors. This well-designed CRM can increase the value of your organisations key relationships, and ensure your member data is stored in one secure yet easily accessible place.
You will also have the chance to put your questions to Core’s CRM Architect -and Microsoft Most Valuable Professional for 10 years running- David Jennaway, followed by a delicious lunch and a chance to network with fellow membership professionals.
Core’s team are delighted to be able to demo the new features of Core’s Membership Platform, showing how your membership organisation could benefit from a faster and more integrated member recruitment process.
Some of the benefits that will be shown are:
- A hassle-free registration process for members
- Information transmitted automatically into CRM and integrated with the application process
- Members can access member-focused content on the website
- Members can update their profiles with any changes reflected into CRM straightaway
- Your member data will be highly secured while meeting GDPR requirements
Don’t miss your chance to attend this useful seminar. Register today to discover how Dynamics 365 for Membership can help your organisation.