- Totaljobs Group is the largest online job advertiser in the UK.
- The group was acquired by StepStone in 2012 which left them without an IT infrastructure.
- Totaljobs faced a choice of investing in a new physical IT infrastructure or adopting a cloud solution. The system needed to be ready in 8 months, with minimal cost and disruption.
- Totaljobs moved to a cloud-based solution which offered quick, seamless migration to the cloud with minimal disruption.
- Office 365 gave staff the opportunity to work more closely with colleagues through instant messaging, audio and video conferencing, as well as the ability to work anywhere.
- Core migrated 400 users over eight locations to the cloud with minimal disruption to their day-to-day business.
- Totaljobs have added functionality to their infrastructure while avoiding significant investment in IT and ongoing operating costs.
- They have saved employees around 20 minutes a day which was previously spent on mailbox management.
- Unified communications offers a a new, improved functionality for staff.