- The Royal College of Ophthalmologists has nearly 4,000 members worldwide and acts as the voice of the profession. They provide training, maintain standards of practice and promote research in the speciality.
- RCOphth had disparate data throughout the organisation, and lacked a single source of truth and central data view.
- Core worked with the RCOphth and looked at how current working processes could be more efficient, and how data management challenges could be overcome.
- Core implemented its Membership Platform as an accelerator, along with modules for managing events, examinations, professional standards and communications.
- The solution records and manages applications, academic performance, levels of membership, geographic location and non-member information.
- Core also applied security to the CRM so that only certain staff with direct involvement could access sensitive information and areas of professional standards.
- The success of the CRM project brought forward a longer-term plan to develop a new RCOphth website.
- Disparate information is now unified and kept in CRM, and staff can manage exams, events and membership activity in the system.
- The platform is integrated with finance platforms so that fees, invoices and payment status’ are recorded in CRM.