- Talbot Underwriting is an industry-leading insurance and reinsurance specialist.
- They wanted to integrate their existing K2 system with SharePoint, combining best-in-class BPM with Microsoft’s premium business collaboration platform.
- The company needed additional SharePoint expertise to help them fulfil the project, and chose Core.
- Core provided a Virtual SharePoint Team (VST) as a unique alternative to hiring internal SharePoint consultants that provided Talbot with
access to Core’s team of SharePoint experts.
- An agreed number of days were purchased from Core which guaranteed a SharePoint Consultant would be on-site and available at every stage of the project.
- Core’s team of SharePoint experts provided the company with SharePoint skills and skills in workflow and reporting too.
- The result is a fully-integrated K2 and SharePoint solution that has improved workflow and proved popular with end users.
- The in-house team has also developed their expertise with Core’s guidance.
- “Core was very accommodating. They would redo and go over stuff to adapt to our changing requirements. They really sorted it out.” Tim Edwards, Head of Business Intelligence and Development, Talbot Underwriting.