- RiverStone Europe is one of the leading names in legacy and reinsurance business, with offices in London and Brighton managing over $1.5billion in gross liabilities.
- The company wanted to reduce its reliance on four internal servers and network infrastructure by moving to the cloud.
- RiverStone also wanted to move from Lotus Notes to Office 365 and create a modern, streamlined environment which aligned with their parent company.
- Core implemented an ambitious migration and data conversion plan, along with user-acceptance and testing, within a three month time frame.
- Despite the technical challenges inherent with migrating from Lotus Notes to Office 365, the process ran very smoothly.
- Core also helped RiverStone implement Office 365 on a fleet of Blackberry devices.
- Riverstone now has a powerful and manageable Office 365 solution that delivers the lower administration and cost-efficiency while preserving historical data.
- Riverstone is now equipped to support and maintain the new solution, relying on more powerful and intuitive GUI-based tools and knowledge gained from training sessions.
- “They were very professional and very available”, Alan Dillaway, Head of IT Technical Services and Facilities, RiverStone.