- Reeves & Neylan are a chartered accountancy firm based in Canterbury.
- The firm has nearly 200 staff located across five offices.
- They wanted a company-wide intranet to link up staff and help them find documents, client records and information more easily.
- Core built Reeves & Neylan a new intranet using Microsoft SharePoint.
- The intranet is now every employee’s homepage and includes company news, marketing activity and links to relevant sites, like the Inland Revenue.
- A powerful search facility was also included so employees can easily and quickly find the information they need to do their jobs.
- Reeves & Neylan are delighted with their new intranet and refer to it as “the Guru”.
- Staff can work more efficiently as they can find documents easily, which saves them time.
- All relevant documents are owned and tagged,and are no longer spread across hundreds of shared folders. Documents also have review dates so that they are kept up-to-date.