- PRP Architects is a long-established architectural firm, with more than a hundred awards to its name.
- IT is an integral part of how PRP Architects operates.
- The company wanted to draw up a blueprint for the future based on Microsoft SharePoint.
- Core used SharePoint to index and search PRP’s ‘Knowledge Net’ (company intranet) which served as a repository for files.
- A company homepage was created as part of the intranet which gives every employee a homepage from which they can access company news and useful architectural websites.
- The SharePoint intranet is widely supported and flexible. It does not require in-house technical expertise and isn’t dependent on a single firm to implement or maintain.
- SharePoint has put information at everyone’s fingertips. As PRP adds documents to its database, search becomes increasingly valuable.
- Employees can easily and quickly find information for and about clients, to enhance customer service.
- “They think it is absolutely wonderful that they don’t have to print documents and can easily find what they need.” Mike Harvey, IT Director, PRP Architects.