- PJ Valves is a leading supplier of industrial valves to the on and offshore oil, gas, petrochemical and power industries and has been operating for nearly 40 years.
- PJ Valves needed a global business-management tool and CRM system to manage their complex sales pipeline on an international level.
- The company also wanted to reduce costs and streamline the sales process.
- Core implemented a customised Microsoft Dynamics CRM to provide high-level integration with Excel, SharePoint and Dynamics GP and ensure a fully-integrated sales management system.
- Excel and Dynamics CRM were integrated to manage both contacts and documents, with the ability to export items from Dynamics to Excel, with a one-click update.
- Core customised bespoke reporting based on data from both Dynamics CRM and Dynamics GP to improve the sales process and guarantee accuracy of information.
- The company now has a central repository of customer data which can be tracked across all departments, from order to supplier information.
- The process is streamlined, more accurate and populated with real-time data which is easily accessible and gives fast ROI.
- “Throughout the implementation, Core made sure the focus was on what we needed. The emphasis they place on the client when supplying CRM was what attracted us to them.”