- Founded in 2005, HomeAway is the worldwide leader in online holiday property rentals.
- HomeAway has nearly seven million listings in over 168 countries and employs around 1,200 staff.
- HomeAway wanted to move the company’s email from an ageing on-premise Exchange 2003 solution to the cloud.
- Core provided eight days of consultancy and guidance.
- Specialists put the process in motion and checked in after a few days to see if actions had been taken.
- Core’s consultant talked HomeAway’s engineers through what was needed and ensured they had the necessary skills to support the system in the future.
- The migration has been a success; the new email solution worked and the inhouse engineers felt comfortable with the technology.
- HomeAway’s US and EU servers have near 100% up-time.
- “With anything that comes down the line, we feel that we have a relationship now where we can pick up the phone, ask the question, and Core will either come back to us or point us in the right direction.” Tom Bennett, Global Corporate IT Services and Infrastructure Manager, HomeAway.