- CNA Hardy is a leading specialist commercial insurance provider for customers, within the Lloyds and company markets.
- They have more than 500 employees across the UK, Europe and Asia.
- Staff were using multiple systems which made it difficult to ensure controls were standardised. They wanted a new underwriting workflow to give a standardised view of controls.
- Core held workshops and analysis sessions with CNA Hardy to capture their requirements.
- A new workflow was created using K2 and SharePoint to provide an easy-to-use, functional platform that streamlined workflows and simplified tasks.
- Using a combination of SharePoint and K2 offered cohesion between existing CNA Hardy internal components and other valuable external systems for a streamlined and joined up approach across the platform.
- Core created a meaningful workflow that standardised processes and reduced administrative burden.
- The new system standardised and simplified key processes and reduced the burden of daily admin.
- “We have found Core to be an efficient and pleasant team to work with, as well as delivering the system we specified, and look forward to continuing our working relationship with them.”